Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 Road Trip

At this moment in time, I am sitting shot gun in the Blue Steel Van (Tom is driving) and to say it's been a white knuckle ride for the past 2 hours would be a freaking understatement! So, I've decided to help manage my terror by swapping it out with frustration by trying to do a blog entry on my Droid. With any luck, this post will not come from a ditch. Here's a random thing that happened this morning. Of the 20 tons of crap that I brought, which included a wide assortment of toilettries (you know, shampoo, tooth paste, etc.) l figured " hey", I'll take a new tooth brush and that will set me up for the 2 weeks.... right? Well... that is, unless you can't get it out of the packaging without snapping the brush right off at the brush head! Have you ever tried to brush your teeth with just the tiny little brush head....and NOT the handle???? It's impossible!!!! First of all, because the brush is so tiny... you can only use your thumb and finger to hold it in place. Then... because you don't have the reach, you can only really get to about 6 teeth, not to mention you end up with a butt load of tooth paste all over your face. So , needless to say, guess who's going shopping for 2 tooth brushes later today!? It's still sleating, the roads are still slick as hell and and I just noticed the guy in the car we just passed is picking his nose... so, yes.... I could be worse! Talk to you soon. Kath