Thursday, January 12, 2012

What The

Flea here, so,Prima Donna? Who is the smart one here, work the pit or get chewed out. So, bye, bye, Big Pit and Peanut, have fun. As I am heading across the field I hear the whistle blowing, I turn to see why they are blowing the whistle, oh yeah, Big Pit and Peanut at it again, disrupting the pit. I decided to go to the area of hell, oh, right, the whole course is freakin hell. People who do not cyclocross must think we are absolutely nuts. As I yell to the racers " are we having fun yet? " Let me just say, I am having a blast!

I head back to the pit, Peanut and Big Pit might need some help carrying everything back to the van. All packed up and ready to go, Kath driving, packed in like a sardine she will need some help getting out of her parking space. We manage to set her free, but, she needs to turn around in the field we are parked in. We head to our car we notice Peanut getting out of the driver seat and Tom coming around to the driver side, oh yeah, stuck in the mud. Jeff and I walk by as Tom is spinning out of control trying to get the van out of the mud. As I walk by I turn my head, look over my shoulder and see Peanut, her tiny skull sitting in the front seat looking hopeless. Spin turn, spin turn and Tom manages to get out of the mud bog. Ahhh, another day, only to do it all over again.

Prima Donna aka Flea