Monday, January 16, 2012

On The Way Home

Hey Sports Fans!

Just a quick post from the shotgun seat of the Blue Steel van as we make a bee line home. It's 12:30 at night, we just crossed into MA and I won't make it home tonight, but I am a hell of a lot closer to home than I was 24 hours ago.

Tom and I should make it to Tom's house by 2:00am, which is my stopping point for the night.. We split from Karen and Jeff who stayed in Utica NY for the the night, I am beginning to second guess our decision to press forward. I suspect they have been sound asleep for several hours while we have been white knuckle driving the slick highways with all the 18 wheelers jacked on a case of red bull.


We didn't want you to think we forgot about all of you. We still have a few more posts to do, before we wrap things up.


Yesterday we had a great day, and I'll be sure to fill you all in with the details in the upcoming blog.

In the mean time, sleep well.


Talk with you soon,

Kat